Are you a big fashionista?
Love clothes? Love style?
Love to party Austin-style?
Then you'll want this information for SXSW!
Here's the specifics, straight from Bollare:
- Content, Commerce, And Everything in Between: Jennifer Margolin, moderator, Founder of Social Edge Summit / Jen Yen, Founder/CEO of Purlisse / Hilary Peterson, VP of Business Development for Lyst / Caroline Waxler, Festival Director at Internet Week / Heather Marie, Founder/CEO, 72Lux – Monday 1:30 pm
- A Discussion with Refinery 29 Co-Founders Justin Stefano and Philippe Von Borries (moderated by The Neighborhood co-founder Joah Spearman) - Monday 2:45pm
- Bringing Style to the People: StyleCaster Founder/CEO Ari (moderator) and President/Co-Founder David Goldberg / The Man Repeller Founder Leandra Medine / Neiman Marcus VP of Corporate Public Relations Gabrielle de Papp - Monday 4pm
- How Brands Tell Stories from Design to Retail: Leila Brillson, moderator, Refinery29 Global News Editor / Phil Russo, Global Creative Director, Cole Haan / Farryn Weiner, Global Director of Digital Communications, Michael Kors - Tuesday, 12:30pm
- Leveraging Partnerships Like Pros Panel with Alle Fister, Founder/CEO, Bollare / Dre Hayes, Co-Founder, The Foundation / Rachel Masters, Co-Founder, Red Magnet Media / Mick Boogie, DJ/Entrepreneur/Advisor –Tuesday 2pm
- HuffPost Style Session with Billy Reid (moderated by) Executive Editor Anya Strzemien - Tuesday 4pm
- StyleLikeU Co-Founders Elisa Goodkind and Lily Mandelbaum (moderator Joah Spearman) – Wednesday 2pm
- Austin Style Panel with CultureMap Austin's Caitlin Ryan, AdoredAustin's Indiana Adams, and Keep Austin Stylish's Joanna Wilkinson - Thursday 2pm
- HuffPost Style Session with John Varvatos (moderated by) Executive Editor Anya Strzemien - Thursday 4pm