Disclosure: I received product at no charge in exchange for my honest review.
Welcome to the
Super Stocking Stuffer Giveaway Hop
and The Mommy Island
From November 16-30, 2016
Visit each of the blogs listed below and enter to win prizes on every blog!
I'm giving away
and a selection of Brownie Brittle!
White Chocolate-Cherry Macadamia Nut Squares
Yield: 24 bars
Prep: 20 minutes
Bake: 33 to 38 minutes
These crunchy, chewy squares of bliss elevate dessert bars to a whole new level. I mean, what’s not to like? Kids love the cherry-coconut combination, and adults appreciate the subtle pairing of white chocolate and macadamia nuts. Serve them straight from the pan or stack them on a cake plate in a pretty pyramid. However you dish them up, it’s a win-win for everybody—especially you.
BROWNIE BRITTLE CRUST™
8 tablespoons (1 stick) salted butter, melted
2 cups BROWNIE BRITTLE™ (one 5-ounce bag = 1 cup crushed) or chocolate wafers crushed in a food processor
WHITE CHOCOLATE–CHERRY MACADAMIA FILLING
1 cup (6 ounces) white chocolate chips
1 cup (4 ounces) macadamia nuts, chopped
1 cup sweetened flaked coconut
1/2 cup maraschino cherries, drained and chopped
1 (14-ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
WHITE CHOCOLATE DRIZZLE
1/2 cup (3 ounces) white chocolate chips
1/4 teaspoon vegetable shortening or coconut oil
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F. Grease a 9 x 13-inch pan.
2. PREPARE THE BROWNIE BRITTLE™ CRUST: Mix the crushed BROWNIE BRITTLE™ with the melted butter until well combined. Press the crumb mixture firmly and evenly into the bottom of the pan and bake for 8 minutes.
3. PREPARE THE WHITE CHOCOLATE–CHERRY MACADAMIA FILLING: Sprinkle the crust with the white chocolate chips, macadamia nuts, coconut, and cherries. Drizzle the sweetened condensed milk over all.
4. Bake for 25 to 30 minutes, until top turns golden. Cool completely.
5. PREPARE THE WHITE CHOCOLATE DRIZZLE: Microwave the white chocolate chips and shortening in a microwave-safe bowl on high for 30 seconds; remove and stir. Return to the microwave if not completely melted, and microwave in 15-second intervals, stirring until smooth and creamy. (Do not overheat or the chocolate will scorch.) Drizzle the white chocolate over the cooled bars before cutting them into 24 pieces.
Enter to win a copy of Sheila G’s BUTTER AND CHOCOLATE and a selection of Brownie Brittle that you can either snack on or put it to use with some of the recipes in the book. To enter, simply fill in the giveaway form below. Giveaway is open to US residents, ages 18 and up. Giveaway ends on 11/30/2016. Good luck!
Great Holiday Gift Idea!
Order copies of
Order some delicious
*Amazon affiliate links