Disclosure: I received compensation for this guest article.
Take control with eKAVACH app! KAVACH is an Indian word which means shield. eKAVACH app provides a convenient and full-proof solution for parents.
eKAVACH is a digital family protection app which provides smart tools for parents to protect digital environment for their kids. eKAVACH app gives platform that empowers parental intelligence for families. eKAVACH parental control services make digital parenting easier and keeps kids safer online even if you are not around.
It has an easy installation and setup process with two different apps for parent and child which does not occupy memory space on your phone but gives you flexibility to secure your child’s online experience. After installing you can simply activate protection. Blacklisted and age-inappropriate websites will be automatically blocked by the app. It also has a database in form of a dashboard to continuously view the interests and ongoing trends in your child’s digital life. You can also locate and secure your child’s devices with real time notifications on your smart phone.
- Keeping tab over gaming and other applications used by your children
- Real Time Alerts & Push Notifications for breaches to parents even when they are not around
- View Dashboard of your child’s online activities to get deeper insight about your children’s behaviour
- Remotely Manage activities anytime anywhere
- Device Heartbeat & Geo-location of your children
- Family Relaxation Time with no access of internet
- Emergency Child Notification SOS messages to Parents from children
- Sending messages to Parents in case they need to communicate
- Safe browsing, content filtering and safe search for major browsers
- Setting Healthy Access Limit for Internet Usage
Download the FREE apps today!
Parent app - https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.yourekavach.parent&hl=en
Child app - https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.yourekavach.child
You can also visit : http://yourekavach.com/blog/
This provides parents a common platform to talk about digital parenting –experiences and challenges to become a better and smarter parents in the digital era.
But it is important to make your child understand the importance of the app and he/she should must be aware that you are managing his/her activities. As parent it is your duty to set boundaries, make your child agree to have the application installed on his/her devices by proper enlightenment and continuous communication. Now you can contribute to your kid’s freedom to surf the Internet without the fright of unfitting content.