Disclosure: I received product at no charge in exchange for my honest review.Spring Shake-Up" promotion! From April 22 through May 20 on Pinterest, you can add your own Spring Inspiration for a chance to win an amazing picnic prize pack from Red Gold valued at $350! This prize will make any average picnic a grand event!
1. Put salad dressing in the bottom of a 1 pint wide-mouth Mason jar. I drained a can of the the Red Gold Petite Diced Tomatoes with Garlic and Olive Oil to use for my salad dressing.
2. Add hard vegetables to the jar - carrots, cucumbers, peppers, beets, etc. I sliced up a fresh cucumber for this layer.
3. Add beans, grains, or pasta like chickpeas, black beans, or cooked rice. I added a few black beans.
4. Add cheese and protein (but only if you're eating it that day) - I added cooked turkey and some shredded cheese.
5. Next add softer fruits and veggies like avocado or strawberries. I tossed in a handful of blueberries.
6. Then add nuts, seeds, and lighter grains. I added some sunflower seeds and pumpkin seeds.
7. Salad greens - top off your Mason jar with lettuce, spinach, and cabbage. When you're ready to eat, you can either shake up the jar gently or just pour into a bowl and your salad will toss itself!
Spring Shake-Up with Red Gold! Check out their Pinterest board for recipe ideas and pin yours for the chance to win one of the prizes!