Disclosure: This is a Fashionista Event and a promotional item was provided to me by Sweetworks.
Milk Chocolate Ornaments. I also added the two Break-A-Part candy balls and the Foiled Rocking Horse.
Sixlets into some green mason jars and topped them with a poinsettia flower. A twisted wire star ornament with some attached jingle bells added some vintage flair to my display.
Candy Canes into a tall glass and tucked a poinsettia in beside it. I like to use faux greenery so that I can re-use it year after year. I also laid out a wired, sparkly green ribbon under the bowl.
sweetworks.net today to shop for your holiday decor candies!
Win $50 in SweetWorks Candy!
To enter just fill in the contest form below. Giveaway is open to US residents, ages 18 and older. Giveaway ends on 12/15/2014 at midnight.
The giveaway prize includes:
- 8oz Christmas Mix Gumballs Peg Bag (2)
- 4oz Peanutbutter Filled Santas (2)
- 4oz Foiled Solid Milk Ornaments (2)
- 1.7oz Christmas Cane w/ Sixlets (2)
- Dark Mint Filled Break-A-Part (1)
- Mint Ovation Sticks (1)
- Christmas Sixlets Theater Box (1)
- 4oz Christmas Mix Sixlets Laydown (1)
- 1.75oz Christmas Mix Pearls (1)
- 1.75oz Snowflake Mix Pearls (1)
- 1.5oz Shimmer Silver Stars (1)
- 1.5oz Shimmer Gold Stars (1)
- 3.5oz Foiled Semi-Solid Rocking Horse (1)
- 4.5oz Snowflake Mix Sixlets Jar (1)
- 4.5oz Christmas Mix Sixlets Jar (1)
After you enter my giveaway, visit all the other bloggers below and see what they've created with these delicious SweetWorks candy! Each one of them is also giving away a $50 SweetWorks prize!
Follow me on Facebook HERE.