Disclosure: I received product at no charge in exchange for my honest review.Vodka flavors, like Dutch Chocolate, Pomegranate, Espresso, Mango, Dutch Caramel, and Black Cherry. It's simple to set up and everyone can mix their own drinks, while you get to mingle with all your guests.
Vodka recipe tab. Add a few touches of cheer with cookies and ornaments and your holiday party prep is done!
Double Dutch Martini
- 2 oz. Van Gogh Double Espresso
- 1 oz. Van Gogh Dutch Chocolate
- 3/4 oz. chocolate liqueur
- Splash of cream
- Fill shaker with ice and add vodkas, chocolate liqueur, and a splash of cream. Shake and strain into a chilled martini glass. Garnish with a sprig of mint.
- 2 oz. Van Gogh Pomegranate
- 3 oz. Orange Juice
- Splash of grenadine
- Pour ingredients into a rocks glass over ice and stir. Garnish with an orange wedge.
- 4 oz. sparkling wine, chilled
- 1 oz. Van Gogh Pomegranate, chilled
- Pour chilled vodka into a flute. Top with sparkling wine and garnish with a strawberry.
|image courtesy of Van Gogh|
Get more great ideas and recipes to set up your Van Gogh Vodka Decor Bar!