The Laundry Room renovation is complete! Below is the realtor pic of the laundry room. The washer and dryer in the first photo left with the sellers (no problem, we had our own anyway). What they left us was vinyl tiles stuck to a linoleum floor that had peeled up from the concrete, dirty yellow walls, and a single shelf.
Note: Links in this post will take you to products we used.
Gem Turquoise color from Behr (color 500B-4). I used the Behr Premium-Plus Ultra Stain-Blocking Paint and Primer in one and, fortunately for me, it only took one coat to cover the walls.
ceramic tiles. We used the same tile that we used in our bathroom renovation, Navajo Sand 12x12. Laying ceramic tiles is not for sissies. It's a tough, multiple-day project, laying tiles out properly on the cement, letting the tiles set, grouting between the tiles, and cleaning. My husband did a beautiful job on the floor.
cabinets in the corners of the wall and cut a melamine board to create two shelves to hang between them. I simply adore the scroll look of the shelf brackets and the beadboard look of the cabinet fronts!
chalkboard label and permanent chalk marker.
Share this post with the buttons below!