Disclosure: I received product at no charge in exchange for this post.Trind Nail Care and I'll be trying out my own Trind Nail Care kit over the next couple of weeks. I'll be sure to post my review and let you know what I think. In the meantime, I wanted to tell you all about Trind and offer you a giveaway!
The Bare Manicure With Trind Healthy nails are gorgeous nails. Use Trind Moisturizing Nail Balsam and Trind Nail Repair and your bare nails will be beautiful nails. This Dream Team gives you nails that don’t need to be covered up. Use Trind Extra Mild Cuticle Remover and Trind Cuticle Repair Balsam to maintain your cuticles. Healthy cuticles mean strong, healthy nails. Use the patented Trind Professional Glass Nail File to shape your nails. The laser grit seals as it files, to help prevent chipping and peeling. Keep your nails on the shorter side, and gently round the edges. Your secret weapon for the Bare Manicure is Trind Nail Brightener. This is like a french manicure in a bottle! It makes your nails brighter, with the white parts whiter. Use a white nail pencil under the tips to further highlight the ends. That’s all you need to get that manicured look in a fraction of the time. It’s easy to maintain, too! Invest the time to make your nails their healthiest and you won’t need a polish manicure.
The Trind Bare Manicure:
Build Your Best Nails With Trind:
- Dehydration can lead to splits and cracks in your nails. Keeping your nails hydrated starts with keeping your body hydrated. Drink lots of water every day - at least 6 glasses. Sip, don't gulp!
- A healthy diet of fruits and vegetables packed with vitamins and enzymes is essential for maintaining healthy nails. Make sure you eat lots of foods rich in sulfur and silicon. Fish and broccoli are two examples of such foods. And don’t forget foods packed with the biotin, such as whole grains.
- If you don’t like drinking milk or are allergic to it, try drinking carrot juice instead. Carrot juice is high in calcium and phosphorus, which are essential in maintaining healthy cuticles and nails.
- You’re always on the go but want to keep up with a proper diet? Eating real food as opposed to protein bars and supplements is always better for our bodies. Try to eat as much natural food as possible to maintain healthy and strong nails.
- Vitamins or supplements in addition to proper diet better your chances of having strong and healthy nails. Most important are Vitamin A, Vitamin C, calcium, folic acid, protein, Vitamin B12, and zinc. Always check with your physician first before taking any supplement!
- In addition to using the Trind Moisturizing Nail Balsam and Trind Cuticle Repair Balsam, simply increasing the amount of vitamin A and calcium in your diet can have very positive results when you’re trying to prevent dry and brittle nails.
- Trind Moisturizing Nail Balsam and Trind Cuticle Repair Balsam can be used daily. Like drinking water every day, the Trind balsams always keep your nails hydrated. They’re like conditioner for your nails.
To enter, just fill in the Rafflecopter form below. You must be at least 18 years old to be eligible to win. Giveaway is open to residents of US and CANADA. Winner must not have already won this prize on another blog. Giveaway ends on 11/7/2014. Good luck!
Enter my other giveaways HERE.
Follow me on Facebook HERE.
a Rafflecopter giveaway