Disclosure: I received product at no charge in exchange for my honest review.Zebra Pen Corp. just announced its newest innovation - the Sarasa gel pen with evolutionary Rapid Dry Ink (RDI) technology. This RDI technology gives writers and drawers an ultra-glide performance with a choice of 14 vibrant colors. These new Zebra Pens are also perfect for left-handers who would prefer to keep the ink on the paper and not on their hands. The ink dries in less than a second!
I've discovered that these fabulous quick-dry gel pens are excellent companions for my spring home organization projects. Since spring is just around the corner, many of us are starting on spring cleaning, purging old unused items, and organizing those items worth keeping. These easy-glide, vibrant pens and these handy tips will help you get started on your spring organizing!
1. Organize your important papers by choosing different colors of ink to sort your bills, coupons, tax documents, etc.
2. When writing down individual activities on your family calender, assign each family member a different color ink so you know who is where and on which days.
3. Keep your budget simple and organized by tracking income and expenses in different color Zebra pens.
4. Plan your weekly meal menus using different color pens for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Or use a different color pen for each food group to ensure your family never misses out on balanced nutrition.
5. Share them with your kids to keep them busy making creative pictures for refrigerator art while you weed out old toys from the playroom.
6. Create a family chore chart using a different color pen for each family member.
www.zebrapen.com or visit your local Staples, Office Max, Office Depot, Walmart, K-Mart, and other retailers to get started on your spring organizing. Be sure to follow them on Facebook and Twitter too. I love these pens!!!