Disclosure: Car provided for one week at no charge in exchange for my honest review.
20 Reasons I Want the Mazda6 i Grand Touring
1. The sleek, sporty exterior hugs the ground for excellent handling.
2. The all-season tires on 19-inch alloy wheels have 4-wheel disc brakes for safety.
3. It gets great gas mileage - the highway MPG is 40 and the city MPG is 28.
4. The bi-xenon headlights are auto-on and off, plus there are fog lamps and running lights.
5. The ultra-comfortable, highly-adjustable, front bucket seats have a heating feature.
6. It has tons of leg room inside in both front and back, and it seats up to five.
7. There are lots of pockets and cubbyholes for storing books, games, snacks, and drinks.
8. The trunk space is amazingly huge. I could probably fit two bodies in it.
9. It has the proud designation of 2013 IIHS Top Safety Pick.
10. The back seat has a 60/40 fold down split for even more storage.
11. Touchscreen access to Sirius Satellite Radio, USB input, and HD radio with Bose sound.
12. The built-in navigation system is so easy to use.
13. The touchscreen also offers a rear-view backup camera and Bluetooth phone/audio.
14. The car engine starts with the push of a single button.
15. The key fob provides keyless entry and hides the physical key.
16. It has a power moon roof / sun roof combination.
17. It has heated side mirrors with built-in turn light signals.
18. It's powerful and fast, with front-wheel drive and 184 horsepower.
19. The Skyactiv Technology provides an engine that is quiet, smooth, and efficient.
20. There's a cool baby shark fin on the roof. (You're still paying attention, right?)
I really, really loved driving the Mazda6 i Grand Touring and would love to own one.
Click HERE to see my day trip in this amazing car!
You can learn more about this car and others at