Disclosure: I received Wholesome Sweeteners products at no charge in exchange for my honest review.
- 3/4 cup softened salted butter
- 3/4 cup Wholesome Sweeteners Fair Trade Certified Organic Sugar
- 3/4 cup Wholesome Sweeteners Fair Trade Certified Organic Light Brown Sugar
- 1/2 cup Wholesome Sweeteners Organic Raw Blue Agave
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 3/4 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 cup raisins
- 2 1/2 cups quick oats
In a large bowl, mix the butter, sugar and brown sugar until it gets smooth.
Then add the two eggs and the vanilla extract, stir again.
Then add the flour and baking soda, stir some more.
Then add the cinnamon and salt, stir again.
Next, add the quick oats, agave, and raisins. Stir until wet and sticky.
Using a spoon, fill mini muffin tin with batter. Bake for 20 minutes in 375 degrees F oven.
Remove from oven, set on wire rack to cool.
When cool to touch, gently twist each cookie muffin out of the tin.
PS - I had some leftover batter, so I made some changes and created
Oatmeal Raisin Bars too!