- Birthing both my children naturally. I did it without drugs because I didn't want my children's first moments on earth to be drugged. I did it in hopes that it would benefit their future in some way.
- Breastfeeding both my children. The biggest reason was for their health. I wanted to make sure they got the best start in life.
- Getting a college degree, while parenting two young children as a single (divorced) mom who got out a marriage that just wasn't healthy.
- Buying our first house, all on my own, so my children could have their own rooms and a place to call home.
- Running my own childcare business successfully and being able to help and train others to do the same. (And being able to retire from childcare when the youngest reached 18).
- Marrying the perfect role model for my children to call Dad, and gaining a wonderful bonus son in the marriage.
- Being able to work from home so that I was always here when my children got home from school.
- Surviving my children's teenage years.
- Not killing my children during their teenage years.
- And my top accomplishment as a mom, is knowing that all three of our kids made it to age 18 in spite of my parenting.
My Top Ten Mom Accomplishments