It works quickly for me so I know I don't have to wait long before I start feeling better. By controlling my symptoms, I can power through my day and sleep soundly through the night, whether I'm caring for my teenagers or a group of preschoolers. I've used DayQuil and NyQuil for years and always recommend the duo of products when I see someone pushing through their own day while suffering from cold and flu.
Follow these tips to keep yourself healthy:
- Wash your hands often.
- Use soap when washing your hands.
- Eat foods that are good for you.
- Get at least seven hours of sleep every night.
- Keep some cleaning wipes handy to use on shopping carts.
- Sneeze and cough into your elbow, not your hands.
- Avoid overly-crowded places during flu season.
There are many ways you can try to escape the cold and flu, but if it does catch up to you, reach for the DayQuil and NyQuil to get relief from your aches, fevers, sore throats, sneezes, runny nose, congested nose, and coughs. You can buy both products at just about any grocery store, discount store, and drug store. When using DayQuil and NyQuil, be sure to follow the usage guidelines for warnings and dosage directions or visit www.vicks.com for more information. Like Dayquil and Nyquil on Facebook so your friends know to reach for them too!