1. Your guests will be drinking - Security guards will make sure no one gets out of hand.
2. Stop any fights or conflicts before they escalate - Security guards will step in immediately.
3. Protect valuables from theft - Security guards will keep an eye on your belongings.
4. Control the door - Security guards won't let in anyone not on the list.
5. Assist hired staff - Security guards protect expensive DJ equipment or help move large items.
6. Help guests with parking - Security guards will help keep the parking area safe before, during and after the party.
7. Find rides for drunk guests at end of the night - Security guards can determine who is okay to drive and help call taxis.
8. Control the bar - Security guards will help cut off overindulgence at the bar.
9. Watch for vandals - Security guards help ensure no cars are broken into or vandalized.
10. Watch for threats to your home - Security guards are extra eyes to protect your home from things like tipped candles or badly tossed cigarettes.
11. Protect misplaced belongings of guests - Security guards keep watch on keys, wallets, purses, and cell phones.
12. Be your right-hand man - Security guards are the main go-to person to give you peace of mind.
13. End-of-the-night security check - Security guards will help you do a final, full check at the end of the party. A great idea if you're drinking too!
Post sponsored by guardNOW.