- In a 16oz mixer cup half full of ice squeeze in the juice of 2 lemon wedges with 1 and 1/4oz of Vodka
- Add 4 oz of Cascade Ice 5 Calorie Lemon Drop Mixer
- Shake gently or stir aggressively and strain contents into an 8oz martini glass with a sugar rim
- For a special treat garnish by dropping 4 Lemon Head hard candies into the finished cocktail with a lemon twist
margaritas in my lifetime, but this is the first time I've ever had one made with sparkling water. That extra zing of sparkling water gives it a whole new taste. Here's the yummy Cascade Ice Margarita recipe:
- In a 16oz mixer cup squeeze in the juice of 2 lime wedges and leave wedges in mixer cup with 1 and 1/2oz of Tequila
- Add 8oz of Cascade Ice 10 Calorie Margarita Mixer
- Shake gently or stir aggressively and pour entire contents into your favorite 14oz Margarita glass with a salted rim
- Garnish with a lime wheel
- In a 16oz mixer cup half full of ice add juice of an Orange and Lime wedge with 1 and 1/4oz of vodka
- Add 4oz of Cascade Ice 0 Calorie Cosmopolitan Mixer
- Shake gently or stir aggressively and strain contents into an 8oz Martini glass
- Garnish with a floating orange wheel and when in season drop 4-6 fresh cranberries in the bottom of the martini glass
With 21 delicious flavors, Cascade Ice can also help you create a Holiday-Jito, a Chanukkah Colado, a Mrs. Claus-mopolitan, and a Feliz-a-tini. Their website offers lots of drink recipes to try and you can even do a search to find out where it's sold near you. I found Cascade Ice at my local HEB Grocery Store!
Disclosure: I received these products at no charge in exchange for my honest review.